Thursday, January 22, 2009

I MOVED!!

SO as I mentioned before, I was thinking for a while about how to change the blog, if I wanted to even come back to blogging, etc., and decided that while I was thinking about all of this I might as well just migrate over to wordpress and see how I like it there. I like it. haha. I'm sorry because I know it's a pain to change your links but please come visit me over there and I promise I'll be around a lot more often and will be delivering some new and improved blogging :)

Thanks for all of your sweet comments the other day too, I appreciate every single one of you and have been reading your blogs for months now, even though I haven't always been vocal about it :/

http://chocolatecoffeekitchen.wordpress.com

2 comments:

逛街 said...

笑口常開~~天天開心.........................

有甚麼新歌 said...

友情像一棵樹木,要慢慢的栽培,才能成長真的友誼,要經過困難考驗,才可友誼永固........................................